Moyer Elementary School
- Moyer Elementary School's student population of 517 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2009, 2016)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||517 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Moyer Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#26 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Thomas Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Thomas Highlands Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 742 students
2350 Memorial Pkwy
Fort Thomas, KY 41075
(859)441-5222 0.6 6-8 742
- Fort Campbell Fort Campbell High School Grades: 9-12
1101 Bastogne Ave.
Fort Campbell, KY 42223
(270)640-1219 0.9 9-12 n/a
- Fort Thomas Johnson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 453 students
1180 N Ft Thomas Ave
Fort Thomas, KY 41075
(859)441-2444 1.1 PK-5 453
- Newport Southgate Public School Grades: PK-8 | 191 students
6 William F. Blatt Ave.
Newport, KY 41071
(859)441-0743 1.1 PK-8 191
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.