Mt Abram Regional High School
- Mt Abram Regional High School's student population of 235 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||235 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mt Abram Regional High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#321 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 58/msad 58 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kingfield Kingfield Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 142 students
102 Salem Road
Kingfield, ME 04947
(207)265-4132 6.3 PK-8 142
- Strong Strong Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
110 N Main Street
Strong, ME 04983
(207)874-8195 6.5 PK-8 185
- Phillips Phillips Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
1401 Rangeley Road
Phillips, ME 04966
(207)874-8205 6.8 PK-8 138
- Farmington Cascade Brook School Grades: 3-5 | 321 students
162 Learning Ln
Farmington, ME 04938
(207)778-4821 17.1 3-5 321
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.