Nan Lyons Elementary School
- Nan Lyons Elementary School's student population of 276 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||276 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nan Lyons Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tucson Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Santa Rita High School Grades: 8-12 | 443 students
3951 S. Pantano Rd
Tucson, AZ 85730
(520)225-6060 0.5 8-12 443
- Tucson Pima County Jted At Santa Rita Grades: 9-12 | 7 students
3951 S. Pantano
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)352-5833 0.6 9-12 7
- Tucson Aztec Middle College - East Grades: 9-12
8181 East Irvington Bldg E5
Tucson, AZ 85719
(520)225-6060 0.8 9-12 n/a
- Tucson Ford Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 349 students
8001 East Stella Road
Tucson, AZ 85730
(520)225-6060 1.1 PK-6 349
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.