- The student population of 621 students has declined by 14% over five years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 11% over five years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||621 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.57 is more than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Davidson County School District's student population of 83,385 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 75% has increased from 65% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,146 is higher than the state average of $8,756. The district revenue/student has grown by 9% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,606 is higher than the state average of $8,531. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Davidson County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||83,385||3,513|
|District Total Revenue||$904 MM||$31 MM|
|District Spending||$861 MM||$30 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,146||$8,756|
|District Spending / Student||$10,606||$8,531|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NashvilleNew Vision AcademyGrades: 5-8 | 178 students
297 Plus Park Bl
Nashville, TN 37217
NashvilleJohn B. Whitsitt Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 517 students
110 Whitsett Rd
Nashville, TN 37210
NashvilleFall-hamilton Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 327 students
510 Wedgewood Av
Nashville, TN 37203
NashvilleLead Prep SoutheastGrades: 5-7 | 235 students
531 Metroplex Dr
Nashville, TN 37211
NashvilleMargaret Allen Middle SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 504 students
500 Spence La
Nashville, TN 37210