Stem Prep High School
- Stem Prep High School's student population of 252 students has grown by 88% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 133% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-10|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
- Stem Prep High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Davidson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashville Nashville School Of The Arts Grades: 9-12 | 591 students
1250 Foster Av
Nashville, TN 37210
(615)291-6600 0.3 9-12 591
- Nashville New Vision Academy Grades: 5-8 | 211 students
297 Plus Park Bl
Nashville, TN 37217
(615)473-3006 1.1 5-8 211
- Nashville Napier Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 399 students
60 Fairfield Av
Nashville, TN 37210
(615)291-6400 1.4 PK-4 399
- Nashville Fall-hamilton Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 312 students
510 Wedgewood Av
Nashville, TN 37203
(615)291-6380 1.5 PK-4 312
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.