Nate Mack Elementary School
- Nate Mack Elementary School's student population of 590 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||590 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nate Mack Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 622 schools in Nevada (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#114 out of 622 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clark County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henderson David M Cox Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 643 students
280 Clark Drive
Henderson, NV 89074
(702)799-5730 1.0 PK-5 643
- Henderson Estes M Mcdoniel Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 554 students
1831 Fox Ridge Dr.
Henderson, NV 89014
(702)799-7788 1.5 PK-5 554
- Las Vegas Del Sol Academy Of The Performing Arts Grades: 9-12 | 2182 students
3100 E. Patrick Ln.
Las Vegas, NV 89120
(702)799-6830 1.6 9-12 2182
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.