Neah-kah-nie Middle School
- Neah-kah-nie Middle School's student population of 167 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Neah-kah-nie Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OR)|
|Overall School Rank||#198 out of 1,194 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Neah-Kah-Nie SD 56 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockaway Beach Neah-kah-nie High School Grades: 9-12 | 233 students
24705 Hwy 101 N
Rockaway Beach, OR 97136
(503)355-2272 3.3 9-12 233
- Garibaldi Garibaldi Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 186 students
604 Cypress St
Garibaldi, OR 97118
(503)322-0311 5.5 K-5 186
- Tillamook Liberty Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 300 students
1700 9th St
Tillamook, OR 97141
(503)842-7501 13.7 K-1 300
- Tillamook East Elementary School Grades: 4-6 | 511 students
3905 Alder Ln
Tillamook, OR 97141
(503)842-7544 14.0 4-6 511
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.