Anselmo-merna School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Anselmo-merna School District serving 271 students in Merna, Nebraska.
- Minority enrollment is 2% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is less than the Nebraska state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Anselmo-merna School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Anselmo-merna School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||271|
|# of Teachers||22|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12|
|# of Male Students||143|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||128|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||265|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||13|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||26|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||19|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Anselmo-merna School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 246 school districts in Nebraska (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has increased from 50% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NE)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $17,242 is higher than the state average of $16,894. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,615 is less than the state average of $15,659. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NE)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$17,242||$16,894|
|Spending / Student||$14,615||$15,659|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.