Bloomfield Community School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Bloomfield Community School District serving 251 students in Bloomfield, Nebraska.
- Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body (majority Hispanic and American Indian), which is less than the Nebraska state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Bloomfield Community School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Bloomfield Community School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||251|
|# of Teachers||21|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12|
|# of Male Students||129|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||122|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||17|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||2|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||18|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||212|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||6|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||20|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||16|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Bloomfield Community School District, which is ranked within the top 1% of all 246 school districts in Nebraska (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NE)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,742 is higher than the state average of $16,894. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,385 is less than the state average of $15,659. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (NE)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,742||$16,894|
|Spending / Student||$15,385||$15,659|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.