68132 Nebraska Public Elementary Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 top public elementary schools in 68132, Nebraska, serving 1,756 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 68132 have a diversity score of 0.60, which is higher than the Nebraska average of 0.29.
- Minority enrollment is 59% (majority Black and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 16:1.
68132, NE Public Elementary Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Omaha Harrison Elementary School5304 Hamilton St
Omaha, NE 68132
Grades: PK-6 | 376 students
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.