Top Polk County Public High Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 4 top public high schools in Polk County, Nebraska, serving 410 students.
- Polk County, NE public schools have a diversity score of 0.14, which is lower than the Nebraska average of 0.27.
- Minority enrollment is 7% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 8:1.
Top Polk County Public High Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Polk High Plains Community High School345 S Pine, Po Box 29
Polk, NE 68654
Grades: 9-12 | 86 students
- Osceola Osceola High School565 S Kimmel, Po Box 198
Osceola, NE 68651
Grades: 9-12 | 76 students
- Shelby Shelby - Rising City High School650 N Walnut, Po Box 218
Shelby, NE 68662
Grades: 9-12 | 126 students
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.