- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 67 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 8:1
- Minority Enrollment: 4%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Top 50% in NE)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≥50% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≥50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NE Dept. of Education
Osceola High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Osceola High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Osceola High School?
How many students attend Osceola High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Osceola High School?
What grades does Osceola High School offer ?
What school district is Osceola High School part of?
Review Osceola High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities