Top Nevada Charter Public Preschools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 9 top charter public preschools in Nevada serving 5,214 students.
- Learn more about how charter schools work. Minority enrollment is 71% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is more than the Nevada state average of 66%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is more than the state average of 20:1.
Top Nevada Charter Public Preschools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Las Vegas Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy 1201 W. Lake Mead Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Grades: PK-5 | 466 students
- Henderson Coral Academy Of Science Las Vegas 8185 Tamarus Street
Henderson, NV 89052
Grades: PK-12 | 1488 students
- Las Vegas Explore Knowledge Academy Charter Elementary School 5871 Mountain Vista St.
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Grades: PK-5 | 499 students
- Reno High Desert Montessori Charter School 2590 Orovada Street
Reno, NV 89512
Grades: PK-9 | 379 students
- North Las Vegas Imagine 100 Academy Of Excellence 2341 Comstock Dr.
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Grades: PK-5 | 441 students
- Las Vegas Mater Academy Of Nevada 3445 Mountain Vista
Las Vegas, NV 89121
Grades: PK-7 | 779 students
- Las Vegas Odyssey Charter School K-5 2251 S. Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Grades: PK-5 | 287 students
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.