New Brockton Elementary School
- New Brockton Elementary School's student population of 418 students has grown by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||418 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- New Brockton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#299 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Coffee County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Brockton New Brockton High School Grades: 7-12 | 372 students
210 South Tyler Street
New Brockton, AL 36351
(334)894-2350 0.7 7-12 372
- Enterprise Pathway Inc
109 Private Rd. 1202
Enterprise, AL 36331
(334)894-6322 2.7 n/a n/a
- Enterprise Dauphin Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 626 students
1271 Dauphin Street
Enterprise, AL 36330
(334)347-1141 5.6 7-8 626
- Enterprise Enterprise High School Grades: 9-12 | 2207 students
1801 Boll Weevil Circle
Enterprise, AL 36331
(334)347-2640 6.2 9-12 2207
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.