Academy For Science And Design Charter School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Academy For Science And Design Charter School District serving 352 students in Nashua, New Hampshire.
- Minority enrollment is 54% of the student body (majority Asian), which is more than the New Hampshire state average of 13%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is more than the state average of 12:1.
Academy For Science And Design Charter School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Nashua Academy For Science And Design Charter (m) 486 Amherst Street
Nashua, NH 03063
Grades: 6-8 | 352 students
|School District Name||Academy For Science And Design Charter School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||352 students|
|# of Teachers||20 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
|# of Male Students||195 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||157 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||5 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||174 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||7 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||162 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||113|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||129|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||110|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Academy For Science And Design Charter School District, which is ranked within the top 1% of all 182 school districts in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80-89% has decreased from PS% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
The Common Core State Standards Initiative has changed the course of education in the United States, particularly with its emphasis on standardized testing. But how does standardized testing affect teaching quality? Keep reading to find out.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.