Microsociety Academy Charter Of Southern Nh School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Microsociety Academy Charter Of Southern Nh School District serving 94 students in Nashua, New Hampshire.
- Minority enrollment is 45% of the student body (majority Asian), which is more than the New Hampshire state average of 13%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is more than the state average of 12:1.
Microsociety Academy Charter Of Southern Nh School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Nashua Microsociety Academy Charter School Of Southern Nh 591 West Hollis Street
Nashua, NH 03062
Grades: K-5 | 94 students
|School District Name||Microsociety Academy Charter Of Southern Nh School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||94|
|# of Teachers||7|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13|
|# of Male Students||42|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||52|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||28|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||11|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||52|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||20|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Microsociety Academy Charter Of Southern Nh School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 182 school districts in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.