Robert Frost Charter School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Robert Frost Charter School District serving 46 students in North Conway, New Hampshire.
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Robert Frost Charter School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- North Conway Robert Frost Charter School 1675 White Mountain Highway
North Conway, NH 03860
Grades: K-8 | 46 students
|School District Name||Robert Frost Charter School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||46 students|
|# of Teachers||6 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
|# of Male Students||20 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||26 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||46 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||7|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Robert Frost Charter School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 182 school districts in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (NH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.