Top South River Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top public high school in South River, New Jersey, serving 634 students.
- South River, NJ public schools have a diversity score of 0.60, which is higher than the New Jersey average of 0.44.
- Minority enrollment is 45% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
Top South River, NJ Public High Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- South River South River High School11 Montgomery Street
South River, NJ 08882
Grades: 9-12 | 634 students
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.