Newberry Elementary School
- The student population of 582 students has grown by 14% over five years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has grown by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-4|
|Total Students||582 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.56 is less than the state average of 0.70. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Alachua School District's student population of 28,579 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,991 in this district is less than the state average of $11,888. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,361 is less than the state average of $12,571. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Alachua School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||28,579||10,184|
|District Total Revenue||$281 MM||$132 MM|
|District Spending||$264 MM||$140 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,991||$11,888|
|District Spending / Student||$9,361||$12,571|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NewberryNewberry High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 614 students
400 Sw 258th St
Newberry, FL 32669
- NewberryOak View Middle SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 700 students
1203 Sw 250th St
Newberry, FL 32669
- ArcherArcher Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 499 students
14533 Sw 170th St
Archer, FL 32618
- GainesvilleMeadowbrook Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 734 students
11525 Nw 39th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32606
- GainesvilleLawton M. Chiles Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 718 students
2525 School House Rd
Gainesville, FL 32608
November 09, 2017
The Common Core State Standards Initiative, more commonly referred to simply as “Common Core”, was introduced to help American students graduate from high school better prepared for career and college. But what exactly are these "common core" standards, and are they working?
November 07, 2017
In Indiana, a voucher program is up and running and changing the face of public education in the state.
October 25, 2017
Empower yourself and your children by learning what parents can do to protect their children from bullies and bullying behavior as they enter this new school year.