Oak View Middle School
- Oak View Middle School's student population of 796 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||796 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oak View Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1102 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ALACHUA School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newberry Newberry Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 609 students
25705 Sw 15th Ave
Newberry, FL 32669
(352)472-1100 0.5 PK-4 609
- Newberry Newberry High School Grades: 9-12 | 670 students
400 Sw 258th St
Newberry, FL 32669
(352)472-1101 0.7 9-12 670
- Archer Archer Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 506 students
14533 Sw 170th St
Archer, FL 32618
(352)495-2111 9.5 PK-5 506
- Gainesville Lawton M. Chiles Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 716 students
2525 School House Rd
Gainesville, FL 32608
(352)333-2825 9.6 PK-5 716
- Gainesville Meadowbrook Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 810 students
11525 Nw 39th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32606
(352)333-2828 9.6 K-5 810
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.