- The student population of 681 students has declined by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has declined by 9% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||681 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.06 is less than the state average of 0.11. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Rsu 19 School District's student population of 1,934 students has decreased by 12% over five years.
|School District Name||Rsu 19 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,934||316|
|District Total Revenue||n/a||$5 MM|
|District Spending||n/a||$5 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||n/a||$17,152|
|District Spending / Student||n/a||$15,981|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NewportSebasticook Valley Middle SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 314 students
337 Williams Road
Newport, ME 04953
NewportNewport Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 292 students
142 Elm Street
Newport, ME 04953
CorinnaCorinna Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 151 students
42 Stetson Rd
Corinna, ME 04928
Saint AlbansSt Albans Consolidated Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 97 students
129 Hartland Road
Saint Albans, ME 04971
HartlandHartland Consolidated SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 214 students
62 Elm Street
Hartland, ME 04943
I graduated from Nokomis in 1981, Spent my last year in Night school, Most of the teachers there were great. I had one exceptional teacher, God rest his soul, Mr Savage spent alot of time helping me with things I didnt understand, Im now a manager in Florida, And alot of what he taught me I use on a daily basis.
- Posted by Parent - lumpk
This school is a king and respectful environment.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - caitl
A. Academic Programs, average at best. Teachers only care about a pay check and a liberal agenda. B. Sports, Art, Music and Sports programs above average. World class music program. C. Academic and Athletic awards. No comment yet. D. Facilities. POOR, DUMPY, OLD!!! A can of paint goes a long way! The place just plain smells! E. Parent involvement falls on Def ears with the staff. If you are not below the poverty line, gay, or a minority, you will not get help here. Not stirring up trouble, just fact!
- Posted by Teacher - ibone