Nokomis Regional High School
- Nokomis Regional High School's student population of 587 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||587 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nokomis Regional High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 523 schools in Maine (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#328 out of 523 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||RSU 19 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newport Sebasticook Valley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 314 students
337 Williams Road
Newport, ME 04953
(207) 368-4592 0.4 5-8 314
- Corinna Corinna Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 157 students
42 Stetson Rd
Corinna, ME 04928
(207) 278-4263 3.5 PK-4 157
- Saint Albans St Albans Consolidated Grades: PK-2 | 107 students
129 Hartland Road
Saint Albans, ME 04971
(207) 938-4581 6.3 PK-2 107
- Hartland Somerset Valley Middle School Grades: 3-8 | 267 students
45 Blake Street
Hartland, ME 04943
(207) 938-4770 7.4 3-8 267
I graduated from Nokomis in 1981, Spent my last year in Night school, Most of the teachers there were great. I had one exceptional teacher, God rest his soul, Mr Savage spent alot of time helping me with things I didnt understand, Im now a manager in Florida, And alot of what he taught me I use on a daily basis.
- Posted by Parent - lumpk
This school is a king and respectful environment.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - caitl
A. Academic Programs, average at best. Teachers only care about a pay check and a liberal agenda. B. Sports, Art, Music and Sports programs above average. World class music program. C. Academic and Athletic awards. No comment yet. D. Facilities. POOR, DUMPY, OLD!!! A can of paint goes a long way! The place just plain smells! E. Parent involvement falls on Def ears with the staff. If you are not below the poverty line, gay, or a minority, you will not get help here. Not stirring up trouble, just fact!
- Posted by Teacher - ibone