North Belt Elementary School
North Belt Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- North Belt Elementary School's student population of 745 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||745 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Belt Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 7,953 schools in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#7042 out of 7953 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Humble Independent School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Humble Highpoint East Grades: 8-11 | 8 students
8003 E Sam Houston Pkwy N
Humble, TX 77338
(281)641-1000 0.2 8-11 8
- Humble Fall Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1014 students
14435 Mesa Rd
Humble, TX 77396
(281)641-3400 0.9 PK-5 1014
- Humble Park Lakes Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 718 students
4400 Wilson Rd
Humble, TX 77396
(281)641-3200 1.1 PK-5 718
- Humble Jack M Fields Senior Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 519 students
2505 S Houston Ave
Humble, TX 77396
(281)641-2700 1.8 PK-5 519
- Houston Francis Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 711 students
14815 Lee Rd
Houston, TX 77032
(281)985-6500 2.2 K-4 711
I love this school ! I went here as well as a child! They put learning first and never stop at the grade level range for reading/writing lessons. My son says everyday he had a good day and his teacher Ms. Craig is AWESOME!
- Posted by Parent - Mariah
Love this school! My son's teachers have been wonderful and they do whatever it takes to help children.
- Posted by Parent - Jennifer
No one at this school actually wants to work. Front office staff avoids as much work as possible, and pre-k teachers are basically babysitters. They don't care about the children's education, they just want a paycheck.
- Posted by Parent
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.