28660 North Carolina Public High Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public high school in 28660, North Carolina, serving 1,124 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 28660 have a diversity score of 0.32, which is lower than the North Carolina average of 0.46.
- The most diverse school in zipcode 28660 is North Iredell Middle School. Read more about public school diversity statistics in North Carolina or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 22% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 18:1.
28660, NC Public High Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Olin North Iredell High School156 Raider Road
Olin, NC 28660
Grades: 9-12 | 1124 students
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.