Top Emmons County Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 5 top public schools in Emmons County, North Dakota, serving 305 students.
- Emmons County, ND public schools have a diversity score of 0.06, which is lower than the North Dakota average of 0.37.
- The most diverse school district in Emmons County is Linton 36 School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in North Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 3% (majority American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 8:1.
Top Emmons County Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Hague Bakker Elementary School880 96th St Se
Hague, ND 58542
Grades: K-8 | 11 students
- Linton Emmons County Spec Ed Unit 101 Ne 3rd St
Linton, ND 58552
Grades: n/a | n/a students
- Hazelton Hazelton-moffit-braddock High School211 Hazel Ave
Hazelton, ND 58544
Grades: 7-12 | 39 students
- Linton Linton Elementary School101 Ne 3rd St
Linton, ND 58552
Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
- Strasburg Strasburg Elementary School307 N 1st St
Strasburg, ND 58573
Grades: K-6 | 71 students
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.