58051 North Dakota Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public high school in 58051, North Dakota, serving 304 students.
- Public high school in zipcode 58051 have an average math proficiency score of 72% (versus the North Dakota public high school average of 37%), and reading proficiency score of 52% (versus the 42% statewide average). High schools in 58051, North Dakota have an average ranking in the top 5% of North Dakota public high schools.
- Public high school in zipcode 58051 have a Graduation Rate of 90%, which is more than the North Dakota average of 82%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Kindred High School, with ≥90% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in North Dakota or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the North Dakota public high school average of 25% (majority American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is more than the North Dakota public high school average of 11:1.
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.