58051 North Dakota Public Preschools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public preschool in 58051, North Dakota, serving 485 students.
- Public preschool in zipcode 58051 have an average math proficiency score of 59% (versus the North Dakota public pre school average of 44%), and reading proficiency score of 59% (versus the 47% statewide average). Pre schools in 58051, North Dakota have an average ranking in the top 20% of North Dakota public pre schools.
- Minority enrollment is 3% of the student body (majority American Indian and Black), which is less than the North Dakota public preschool average of 20% (majority American Indian and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is more than the North Dakota public preschool average of 12:1.
58051, ND Public Preschools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Kindred Elementary School55 1st Ave S
Kindred, ND 58051
Grades: PK-6 | 485 students
What happens when a school district stops busing students? Could segregation once again be a reality for public school districts? Wake County in North Carolina is testing the segregation waters with its decision to stop busing students in their district.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.