Top Towner County Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 top public schools in Towner County, North Dakota, serving 297 students.
- Towner County, ND public schools have a diversity score of 0.23, which is higher than the North Dakota average of 0.22.
- The most diverse school district in Towner County is North Star 10 School District. Read more about public school diversity statistics in North Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 16% (majority American Indian and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Towner County Public Schools (Closed)
- School Location Grades Students
- Bisbee Bisbee-egeland Elementary School (Closed 2009)
Grades: PK-6 | 16 students 204 3rd Ave W
Bisbee, ND 58317
(701)656-3536 PK-6 16
- Rocklake North Central Elementary School (Closed 2012)
Grades: K-6 | 9 students 38 Forrest St
Rocklake, ND 58365
(701)266-5539 K-6 9
- Cando Southern Elementary School (Closed 2016)
Grades: PK-6 | 88 students 418 2nd Ave
Cando, ND 58324
(701)968-4416 PK-6 88
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.