North Star Elementary School
- North Star Elementary School's student population of 243 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Star Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#140 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Star 10 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Starkweather Starkweather Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 34 students
505 E Main
Starkweather, ND 58377
(701)292-4381 15.5 PK-6 34
- Leeds Leeds Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 87 students
530 1st St Se
Leeds, ND 58346
(701)466-2461 17.3 PK-8 87
- Munich Munich Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 64 students
410 7th Ave
Munich, ND 58352
(701)682-5321 20.8 PK-8 64
- Wolford Wolford Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 21 students
401 3rd Ave Sw
Wolford, ND 58385
(701)583-2387 22.7 PK-6 21
- Minnewaukan Minnewaukan Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 209 students
4675 Hwy 281 N
Minnewaukan, ND 58351
(701)473-5306 28.8 PK-8 209
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.