West Fargo 6 School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 public preschools in West Fargo 6 School District, serving 932 students.
- public preschool in West Fargo 6 School District have a diversity score of 0.48, which is more than the North Dakota public preschool average of 0.35.
- The most diverse pre school in West Fargo 6 School District is Clayton A Lodoen Kindergarten Center, with 0.52 diversity score. Read more about public pre school diversity statistics in North Dakota or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 30% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the North Dakota public preschool average of 20% (majority American Indian and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is more than the North Dakota public preschool average of 12:1.
|School District Name||West Fargo 6 School District|
|School District Website||http://www.west-fargo.k12.nd.us|
|School District Phone Number||(701)356-2000|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ND)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||176 Schools|
|# of Students||932 Students||33,342 Students|
|# of Teachers||63 Teachers||2,719 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||12:1|
- The school district's graduation rate of 85% has decreased from 88% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ND)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||13 Students||2,661 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||47 Students||338 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||32 Students||1,736 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||144 Students||1,032 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||657 Students||26,707 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||118 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||39 Students||750 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||155||2,775|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||618||5,425|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||105||4,377|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||54||4,349|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||4,406|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||4,203|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||4,009|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||2,410|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||727|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||661|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $9,544 in this school district is less than the state average of $11,376. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,016 is less than the state average of $11,271. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ND)|
|Total Revenue||$77 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$73 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$9,544||$11,376|
|Spending / Student||$9,016||$11,271|
West Fargo 6 School District Public Preschools (2020)
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.