North Lakeland Elementary School Of Choice
- North Lakeland Elementary School Of Choice's student population of 666 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||666 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Lakeland Elementary School Of Choice is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,633 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2008 out of 3633 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (13-14)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Polk School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to North Lakeland Elementary School Of Choice is Pace Center For Girls (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakeland Achievement Academy Grades: PK | 157 students
716 Bella Vista St E
Lakeland, FL 33805
(863) 683-6504 1.2 PK 157
- Lakeland Lincoln Avenue Academy Grades: K-5 | 569 students
1330 Lincoln Ave N
Lakeland, FL 33805
(863) 499-2955 1.6 K-5 569
- Lakeland Sleepy Hill Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1,120 student
2215 Sleepy Hill Rd
Lakeland, FL 33810
(863) 815-6577 2.0 6-8 1,120
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.