North Ridge Middle School
North Ridge Middle School serves 746 students in grades 6-8.
North Ridge Middle School placed in the top 20% of all schools in Texas for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 30%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 72% (which is higher than the Texas state average of 51%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 55% (which is higher than the Texas state average of 47%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is higher than the Texas state level of 15:1.
Minority enrollment is 40% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Texas state average of 72% (majority Hispanic).
North Ridge Middle School's student population of 746 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 48 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
North Ridge Middle School is ranked within the top 20% of all 8,043 schools in Texas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of North Ridge Middle School is 0.57, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.64. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (TX)
Overall Testing Rank
#1257 out of 8043 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, TX Dept. of Education
Review North Ridge Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
August 02, 2021Post-Pandemic Tips for Public School Parents and Students