Northampton Elementary School
- Northampton Elementary School's student population of 565 students has declined by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has declined by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||565 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northampton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1289 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||KLEIN ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spring Klein Oak High School Grades: 9-12 | 4244 students
22603 Northcrest Dr
Spring, TX 77389
(832)484-5000 0.2 9-12 4244
- Spring Hildebrandt Intermediate School Grades: 6-9 | 1288 students
22800 Hildebrandt Rd
Spring, TX 77389
(832)249-5100 0.5 6-9 1288
- Tomball Schultz Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 655 students
7920 Willow Forest
Tomball, TX 77375
(832)484-7000 1.4 PK-5 655
- Spring Krimmel Intermed Grades: 6-8 | 1336 students
7070 Fm 2920
Spring, TX 77379
(832)375-7200 2.0 6-8 1336
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.