Mahaffey Elementary School
- Mahaffey Elementary School's student population of 644 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||644 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
- Mahaffey Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Klein Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tomball Schultz Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 655 students
7920 Willow Forest
Tomball, TX 77375
(832)484-7000 1.8 PK-5 655
- Tomball Comquest Academy Grades: K-12 | 83 students
207 N Peach St
Tomball, TX 77375
(281)516-0611 2.5 K-12 83
- Spring Frank Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 681 students
9225 Crescent Clover Dr
Spring, TX 77379
(832)375-7000 2.6 PK-5 681
- Spring Hildebrandt Intermediate School Grades: 6-9 | 1288 students
22800 Hildebrandt Rd
Spring, TX 77389
(832)249-5100 2.7 6-9 1288
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.