Northeast Elementary At Lyons
- Northeast Elementary At Lyons's student population of 180 students has grown by 23% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northeast Elementary At Lyons's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#557 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lyons-decatur Northeast Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lyons Northeast Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 89 students
400 S 5th St
Lyons, NE 68038
(402)687-2349 0.0 7-12 89
- Bancroft Bancroft-rosalie Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 106 students
708 Main St
Bancroft, NE 68004
(402)648-3336 7.0 7-12 106
- Oakland Oakland Craig Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 253 students
400 N Brewster Ave
Oakland, NE 68045
(402)685-5631 7.3 PK-6 253
- Oakland Oakland Craig Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 61 students
309 N Davis
Oakland, NE 68045
(402)685-5661 7.3 7-8 61
- West Point West Point Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 280 students
1200 East Washington
West Point, NE 68788
(402)372-5507 13.3 PK-4 280
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.