Northern Valley Regional High School At Old Tappan
Northern Valley Regional High School At Old Tappan places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Northern Valley Regional High School At Old Tappan's student population of 1,230 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 101 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,230 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||101 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northern Valley Regional High School At Old Tappan's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#841 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northern Valley Regional High School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westwood T. Baldwin Demarest Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 340 students
1 School St
Westwood, NJ 07675
(201)664-7176 0.5 K-4 340
- Westwood Charles Dewolf Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 341 students
275 Old Tappan Rd
Westwood, NJ 07675
(201)664-1475 0.7 5-8 341
- Norwood Norwood Public School Grades: K-8 | 613 students
177 Summit St
Norwood, NJ 07648
(201)768-6363 1.3 K-8 613
- Northvale Northvale Public School Grades: K-8 | 517 students
441 Tappan Road
Northvale, NJ 07647
(201)768-8484 1.6 K-8 517
- Harrington Park Harrington Park School Grades: K-8 | 608 students
191 Harriot Ave
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
(201)768-5700 1.7 K-8 608
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.