Northwestern High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 83 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 8:1
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
11-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 40-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Northwestern High School?
The graduation rate of Northwestern High School is 80%, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Northwestern High School?
83 students attend Northwestern High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
100% of Northwestern High School students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Northwestern High School?
Northwestern High School has a student ration of 8:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Northwestern High School offer ?
Northwestern High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
Review Northwestern High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities