Oak Hill Elementary School
Oak Hill Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Oak Hill Elementary School's student population of 460 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||460 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oak Hill Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 1,268 schools in Kansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Blue Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Overland Park Oxford Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 611 students
12500 Switzer Road
Overland Park, KS 66213
(913)239-5500 0.0 6-8 611
- Overland Park Indian Valley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 380 students
11600 Knox St.
Overland Park, KS 66210
(913)239-6400 1.1 K-5 380
- Overland Park Bentwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 322 students
13000 Bond St
Overland Park, KS 66213
(913)780-7320 1.3 PK-5 322
Gifted students often fail to thrive in traditional academic environments because they are not being challenged. In this article you will learn how to make sure your gifted student gets the quality education he or she deserves.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.