Oakdale Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 490 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 78%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 48% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
48% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 35% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Oakdale Elementary School?
490 students attend Oakdale Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
64% of Oakdale Elementary School students are Black, 22% of students are White, 8% of students are Two or more races, and 6% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Oakdale Elementary School?
Oakdale Elementary School has a student ration of 14:1, which is equal to the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Oakdale Elementary School offer ?
Oakdale Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Oakdale Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities