Regent High School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in Regent High School District, serving 194 students.
- public school in Regent High School District have a diversity score of 0.13, which is less than the Ohio public school average of 0.48.
- Minority enrollment is 97% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Ohio public school average of 30% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 39:1 is more than the Ohio public school average of 18:1.
|School District Name||Regent High School District|
|School District Website||http://www.regenthigh.org|
|School District Phone Number||(216)512-0076|
|School District Grades Offered||09 - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|# of Schools||1 School||3,600 Schools|
|# of Students||194 Students||1,702,321 Students|
|# of Teachers||5 Teachers||94,957 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1||18:1|
- The school district's graduation rate of 6-9% has increased from 10% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||2,101 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||40,791 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||4 Students||97,208 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||181 Students||282,313 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||6 Students||1,190,519 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||1,400 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3 Students||87,863 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||37,404|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||122,925|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||123,083|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||123,814|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||131,176|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||128,085|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||130,789|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||129,812|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||128,307|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||130,455|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||61||141,022|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||68||133,403|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||48||120,595|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||17||121,451|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,541 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,577. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $8,324 is less than the state average of $11,659. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$948,000||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,541||$12,577|
|Spending / Student||$8,324||$11,659|
Regent High School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Regent High School 5806 Broadway Ave
Cleveland, OH 44127
Grades: 9-12 | 194 students
We take a look at a recent call by U.S. health officials to change public policies involving sports-related head trauma injuries, and how some states are already answering the call.
Keep your kids out of the summer rut! Learn how summer break impacts students’ academic performance in the fall and what can be done to prevent the academic summer slide.
What happens when a sweltering heat wave hits the Midwest? Public schools cancel many summer activities. Learn more about how school districts are coping with triple digit temperatures.