Schnee Learning Center School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Schnee Learning Center School District serving 105 students in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is more than the state average of 18:1.
Schnee Learning Center School District (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cuyahoga Falls Schnee Learning Center 2222 Issaquah St
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
Grades: 9-12 | 105 students
|School District Name||Schnee Learning Center School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||105 students|
|# of Teachers||5 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
|# of Male Students||62 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||43 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||5 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||92 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||5 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||47|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- The school district's graduation rate of 40-49% has decreased from 65-69% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,577 is higher than the state average of $12,447. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,452 is higher than the state average of $11,715. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,577||$12,447|
|Spending / Student||$13,452||$11,715|
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.