Whitehall City School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public preschool in Whitehall City School District, serving 792 students. public preschool in Whitehall City School District have a diversity score of 0.70, which is more than the Ohio public preschool average of 0.54.
- Minority enrollment is 74% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Ohio public preschool average of 36% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is less than the Ohio public preschool average of 19:1.
|School District Name||Whitehall City School District|
|School District Website||http://www.whitehallcityschools.org/|
|School District Phone Number||(614) 417-5000|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|# of Schools||1 School||756 Schools|
|# of Students||792 Students||323,299 Students|
|# of Teachers||48 Teachers||16,949 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||19:1|
- The school district's graduation rate of 73% has decreased from 80-84% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 Students||390 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||7 Students||5,966 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||175 Students||21,629 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||346 Students||68,745 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||205 Students||208,472 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||246 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||57 Students||17,849 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||201||36,311|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||299||54,082|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||292||50,230|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||46,222|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||43,845|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||39,159|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||31,571|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||13,581|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||3,804|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||3,845|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||197|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||164|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||123|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||115|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||50|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,059 is higher than the state average of $12,577. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,527 is higher than the state average of $11,659. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$43 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$39 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,059||$12,577|
|Spending / Student||$12,527||$11,659|
Whitehall City School District Public Preschools (2020-21)
- School (Math/Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Kae Avenue Elementary School4750 Kae Ave
Columbus, OH 43213
Grades: PK-1 | 792 students
The recent Atlanta cheating scandal has been rocked with another scandal: the ensuing cover-up. Learn more about the second chapter of the standardized test cheating controversy that has this Southern state shaking its head.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about the Montessori Method, the growing number of Montessori charter schools, and why parents are considering this individualized approach to education.