White Oak School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public middle school in White Oak School District, serving 44 students.
- Public middle school in White Oak School District have an average math proficiency score of 30% (versus the Oklahoma public middle school average of 28%), and reading proficiency score of 30% (versus the 33% statewide average). This district's average middle school ranking is in the top 50% of public middle schools in Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 55% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Oklahoma public middle school average of 50% (majority American Indian and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the Oklahoma public middle school average of 16:1.
|School District Name||White Oak School District|
|School District Phone Number||(918) 256-4484|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 08|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|# of Schools||1 School||606 Schools|
|# of Students||44 Students||186,817 Students|
|# of Teachers||5 Teachers||11,627 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||16:1|
- White Oak School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 524 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||14 Students||32,629 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||2,852 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2 Students||27,726 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 Student||13,958 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||20 Students||93,082 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||528 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||7 Students||16,042 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||3||6,284|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||6||6,525|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||4||6,629|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||8||6,595|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||4||6,626|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||5||6,600|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||4||8,367|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||6||35,114|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1||47,986|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||3||49,538|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||4,100|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||864|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||782|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||807|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $41,868 is higher than the state average of $8,492. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $38,585 is higher than the state average of $9,105. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$41,868||$8,492|
|Spending / Student||$38,585||$9,105|
White Oak School District Public Middle Schools (2020-21)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- White Oak Public School 27355 South 4340 Road
Vinita, OK 74301
Grades: PK-8 | 44 students
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.