Oliver Street School
- The student population of 877 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 65 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-8|
|Total Students||877 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.53 is less than the state average of 0.68. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Newark Public School District's student population of 31,351 students has decreased by 11% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $30,860 is higher than the state average of $19,116. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $31,744 is higher than the state average of $19,190. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Newark Public School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||31,351||954|
|District Total Revenue||$1,098 MM||$20 MM|
|District Spending||$1,130 MM||$20 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$30,860||$19,116|
|District Spending / Student||$31,744||$19,190|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NewarkSouth Street Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 320 students
151 South St
Newark, NJ 07114
- NewarkLafayette Street SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 1017 students
205 Lafayette St
Newark, NJ 07105
- Newark The Gray Charter SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 326 students
55 Liberty Street
Newark, NJ 07102
- NewarkEast Side High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1628 students
238 Van Buren St
Newark, NJ 07105
- NewarkLady Liberty Academy Charter SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 444 students
746 Sanford Avenue
Newark, NJ 07106