- Open Classroom's student population of 395 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||395 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Open Classroom's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank||#550 out of 932 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Open Classroom School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Bryant Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 392 students
40 S 800 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
(801)578-8118 0.6 7-8 392
- West Jordan Mountain Heights Academy Grades: 7-12 | 621 students
9067 S 1300 W Suite 204
West Jordan, UT 84088
(801)721-6329 0.8 7-12 621
- Salt Lake City Ensign School Grades: PK-6 | 350 students
775 - 12th Ave
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
(801)578-8150 1.0 PK-6 350
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.