West Linn-Wilsonville 3j School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 5 public middle schools in West Linn-Wilsonville 3j School District, serving 2,417 students.
- Public middle school in West Linn-Wilsonville 3j School District have an average math proficiency score of 58% (versus the Oregon public middle school average of 41%), and reading proficiency score of 66% (versus the 55% statewide average). This district's average middle school ranking is in the top 10% of public middle schools in Oregon.
- Minority enrollment is 26% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Oregon public middle school average of 36% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is more than the Oregon public middle school average of 20:1.
|School District Name||West Linn-Wilsonville 3j School District|
|School District Website||http://www.wlwv.k12.or.us|
|School District Phone Number||(503)673-7000|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OR)|
|# of Schools||5 Schools||456 Schools|
|# of Students||2,417 Students||179,525 Students|
|# of Teachers||117 Teachers||9,104 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||20:1|
- West Linn-Wilsonville 3j School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 186 school districts in Oregon (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 93% has increased from 89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||8 Students||2,875 Students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||113 Students||6,858 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||272 Students||37,182 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||30 Students||4,590 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,791 Students||115,429 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||8 Students||1,197 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||195 Students||11,343 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||5,166|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||5,465|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||5,473|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||5,706|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||21||6,332|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||26||6,877|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||771||38,164|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||796||43,777|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||803||43,914|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||4,190|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||4,374|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||4,731|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||5,356|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,271 in this school district is less than the state average of $11,340. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,670 is higher than the state average of $11,381. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OR)|
|Total Revenue||$89 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$102 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,271||$11,340|
|Spending / Student||$11,670||$11,381|
West Linn-Wilsonville 3j School District Public Middle Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Athey Creek Middle School 2900 Sw Borland Rd
Tualatin, OR 97062
Grades: 6-8 | 620 students
- Inza R Wood Middle School 11055 Sw Wilsonville Rd
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Grades: 6-8 | 556 students
- Meridian Creek Middle School6300 Sw Hazel St
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Grades: 6-8 | 346 students
- Rosemont Ridge Middle School 20001 Salamo Rd
West Linn, OR 97068
Grades: 6-8 | 784 students
- Three Rivers Charter School 2565 Sw Ek Rd
West Linn, OR 97068
Grades: 4-8 | 111 students
We take a look at a recent call by U.S. health officials to change public policies involving sports-related head trauma injuries, and how some states are already answering the call.
Keep your kids out of the summer rut! Learn how summer break impacts students’ academic performance in the fall and what can be done to prevent the academic summer slide.
What happens when a sweltering heat wave hits the Midwest? Public schools cancel many summer activities. Learn more about how school districts are coping with triple digit temperatures.