Orrick Elementary School
- Orrick Elementary School's student population of 161 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Orrick Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#900 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orrick R-xi School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orrick Orrick High School Grades: 7-12 | 146 students
Orrick, MO 64077
(816)770-3327 0.0 7-12 146
- Independence Buckner Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 356 students
2101 N Twyman Rd
Independence, MO 64058
(816)650-7300 6.4 K-4 356
- Missouri City Missouri City Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 22 students
700 E Main
Missouri City, MO 64072
(816)750-4391 8.7 K-8 22
- Richmond Richmond Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 358 students
715 S Wellington St
Richmond, MO 64085
(816)776-5841 9.1 6-8 358
- Richmond Richmond High School Grades: 9-12 | 476 students
451 E South
Richmond, MO 64085
(816)776-2226 9.5 9-12 476
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.