Oxford Elementary School
- Oxford Elementary School's student population of 592 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||592 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oxford Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1414 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Catawba County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Claremont Bunker Hill High School Grades: 9-12 | 955 students
4675 Oxford School Road
Claremont, NC 28610
(828)241-3355 2.4 9-12 955
- Conover Lyle Creek Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 511 students
1845 Edgewater Drive Nw
Conover, NC 28613
(828)464-0299 2.9 K-6 511
- Claremont Claremont Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 417 students
3384 E Main Street
Claremont, NC 28610
(828)459-7921 4.0 PK-6 417
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.