Claremont Elementary School
- Claremont Elementary School's student population of 417 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||417 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Claremont Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1712 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Catawba County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Claremont Bunker Hill High School Grades: 9-12 | 955 students
4675 Oxford School Road
Claremont, NC 28610
(828)241-3355 3.0 9-12 955
- Conover Lyle Creek Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 511 students
1845 Edgewater Drive Nw
Conover, NC 28613
(828)464-0299 3.9 K-6 511
- Catawba Catawba Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 436 students
5415 Hudson Chapel Road
Catawba, NC 28609
(828)241-3131 4.0 PK-6 436
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.