P.S. 145 Andrew Jackson
P.S. 145 Andrew Jackson places among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- P.S. 145 Andrew Jackson's student population of 616 students has declined by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||616 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- P.S. 145 Andrew Jackson's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3522 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New York City Geographic #32 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
This school is very great for many reasons. I was there for 4 years and it was the greatest years spent. Having different actitivites and just making the school a great place to be. i very much disagree with any negative thoughts of the school. My opinion... havent been to the school...dont judge.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - princ
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.