P.S. 69 Vincent D Grippo School
P.S. 69 Vincent D Grippo School places among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- P.S. 69 Vincent D Grippo School's student population of 854 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 52 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||854 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||52 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- P.S. 69 Vincent D Grippo School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1558 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New York City Geographic #20 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to P.S. 69 Vincent D Grippo School is High School Of Telecommunications Arts And Technology (0.8 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is I.S. 187 Christa Mcauliffe School (0.4 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is School For Future Leaders (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn School For Future Leaders Grades: K-5 | 425 students
942 62nd St
Brooklyn, NY 11219
(718)765-4630 0.1 K-5 425
- Brooklyn I.S. 187 Christa Mcauliffe School Grades: 6-8 | 891 students
1171 65th St
Brooklyn, NY 11219
(718)236-3394 0.4 6-8 891
- Brooklyn Junior High School 259 William Mckinley Grades: 6-8 | 1752 students
7301 Ft Hamilton Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11228
(718)833-1000 0.5 6-8 1752
- Brooklyn Ralph A Fabrizio School Grades: K-5 | 1067 students
7109 6th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11209
(718)748-0333 0.5 K-5 1067
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.